In late October, LifeSmart Publishing will be releasing its new book, Parenting for the Launch: Raising Teens to Succeed in the Real World, co-authored by Dennis Trittin and myself. This work is in response to the plea from parents, business leaders, and educators for better-prepared and responsible young leaders. We need your help to make this cause a reality!
That’s why we’re inviting our friends, family, and influential leaders to join us in creating a special “Launch Team” for this book. This will be a group of people who are willing to take on the role of ambassadors and help us get the word out about our mission and book.
Team Member Benefits
As a Launch Team member you will get:
- A free, electronic PDF review copy of the book manuscript in advance of the publication date.
- Exclusive communication with us and the other team members in a Private Facebook Group
- A special THANK YOU on our website with link to your blog or website
- A limited time 25%-off discount on your order(s) of Parenting for the Launch and What I Wish I Knew at 18 products
- A free signed copy of the book after the launch
- The intrinsic reward of knowing that you’re investing in stronger parenting and a better-prepared younger generation.
Team Member Requirements
As a member of the Parenting for the Launch /Launch Team you:
- Write a brief book review on Amazon and/or other e-tailers (Barnes & Noble, etc.)
- “Like” our FB page, sign up for our email newsletter, and follow us on Twitter
- Help spread the word about the book to your existing sphere of influence and beyond. (Think Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, direct emails, placing requests at your local book store, etc.)
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the book to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome!
Team Member Sign-Up
Please let us know if you are interested in being part of our Launch Team. You can let us know by sending us a direct message via Facebook or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your consideration, support, and ambassadorship!